Ranked in the top ½ of 1% of agents nationwide (BHHS), Lorie has provided world class service and expertise for her clients for over 30 years. She is widely respected among her clients and colleagues for her incredible negotiation skills and vast knowledge of all phases of the real estate business.
Lorie has held positions as Associate Manager, and Director of Training at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, California Properties and has provided mentorship and guidance for both experienced and new agents alike. She has also served on the Board of Directors at the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, and on the Professional Standards Committee.
For over 35 years Lorie and her husband Kerry have raised two daughters and enjoyed the wonderful Santa Barbara lifestyle. As a passionate supporter of local nonprofits including LifeChronicles, BHHS Charitable Foundation the Santa Barbara Village, Girls Inc. and United Way, Lorie can often be found donating her time or water skiing at Lake Naciemento.
Awards & Recognition:
- Top 0.5% of Agents Nationwide Chairman’s Circle Diamond (2014, 2015, 2016 BHHS)
- Legend Award (Top Performance for 10 Consecutive Years BHHS)
- Top 100 Most Influential Agents (2016)
- #1 Realtor in Santa Barbara (2015 MLS)
- #1 Realtor Nationwide (2015 Residential Properties BHHS)
- Top 100 Realtors Nationwide (2015 BHHS)
- Top 10 Realtor for Homes Sold Nationwide (2014 BHHS)
- Top 10 Realtor for Sales Volume Nationwide (2014 BHHS)
- Top Sales Associate (2014 & 2015 BHHS)
- Top Performance (2015 BHHS)
- Distinguished Service Award (SB Association of Realtors 2016)